Sat, May 13|
The Grad Club
The Roast of Mimi Osa
Mimi Osa has slummed around and darkened the hallways of this great limestone city for far too long. She’s off to greener pastures. Mimi, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out!
Time & Location
May 13, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Grad Club, 162 Barrie St, Kingston, ON K7L 3K1, Canada
About the event
Come out to the Roast of Mimi Osa on Saturday, May 13th starting at 7PM. Kingston’s greatest drag artists will serve it to you HOT as they celebrate the one and only (and thank goodness there is only one of her), Mimi Osa.Featuring drag legends:
- Lilith Cain – The trash queen herself, Lilith Cain. Also leaving Kingston. Expect great zingers from her. She’s had a burn book in anticipation of this event for years!
- Fenny – Fenny T. Null/ B Fabb / Krueger / The Many… whatever you call her, just leave the money on the nightstand. You know whatever she says on the microphone, it comes from the heart.
- Dare de LaFemme – Hi daddy! Does it really matter what Dare says if it’s in a leather harness? Am I right?
- Rowena Whey – She’s on a beer can, right? I think she’s popular. I’ve never heard of her before. We expect her to serve it hot!
- Tyffanie Morgan – Earth mother goddess and Queen mum of Kingston! Really, I’d go to the show just because Tyffanie’s there. She’s got the stories. Let’s hope she gets drunk and spills them all!
(Wait, that’s the “greatest drag artists of Kingston”… mmmkay..)
With performances by all artists including our guest of honour, Mimi Osa herself. Get those tips out! I mean the cash monies!!! She needs to buy a new mattress or two. Maybe a new wardrobe, too.